Security and privacy
SSL secured connection
When you finalize your order, the connection between your computer and our web shop is secured.
With the help of SSL, all transaction data is sent encrypted over the internet.
Tip: You always recognize a secure SSL connection by means of the lock in the bottom status bar or address bar of your browser.
We highly value your privacy, therefore all your personal information is handled with the highest care.
Upon request you can inspect the personal data stored by us and you can have these changed or removed.
We protect your privacy in the following ways:
- Personal information is not sold or passed on to third parties.
- All data is securely stored on a non-publicly accessible server.
- Transaction data is sent encrypted over the internet so that hackers do not get a chance.
If you have registered for our newsletter and you have confirmed the registration, we will keep you informed of news and offers. If you no longer wishes to receive the newsletter, unsubscribing is easy. We do not use your telephone number for telemarketing activities.
When placing an order, we ask the following information from you:
- Your name, address and telephone number. We use this information to process the delivery of your order correctly.
- Your e-mail address, to keep you informed about your order
- Payment information, such as your credit card or bank account number, required to complete the order.
Credit card details are sent encrypted and never stored by us.
In order to store your shopping basket, we use a so-called cookie. This is only stored in one session, so once you close your browser, it will be deleted again.
The traffic data is stored on every visit to our website. These are, for example, the number of pages that were visited or which products were ordered. These data are anonymously. We use this information to adjust our range and make the website more user-friendly.
If you have any questions about our privacy and security policy, please contact:
- E-mail: email@example.com of
- Tel:: +31 (0)648450378
What are cookies?
Cookies are short pieces of data that are sent to your computer when you visit a website. In later visits, this data will then be returned to that website. Cookies allow us to automatically recognize you when you visit our site so that we can personalize your experience and provide you with a better service.
Manage, delete, switch cookies on/off
The method to manage your cookies differs per browser. Select one of the links below for an instruction.: